THE KASHMIR SHIVAISM COURSE
The Kashmir Shaivism tradition is considered one of the most transcendental forms of yoga, as well as the purest and highest form of tantra, and certainly one of the greatest spiritual treasures of humankind, which offers a direct and effective path towards the inner transformation and awakening of the human consciousness.
The Kashmir Shaivism tradition is considered one of the most transcendental forms of yoga, as well as a form of tantrism, and certainly one of the spiritual treasures of humankind, which offers a direct and effective path towards Self-realization.
It is usually emphasized, that a high level of inner awakening is a condition to even approach this spiritual path. Because of the necessity of a profound understanding and a proper practical use of the principles and methods specific to the Kashmir Shaivism tradition. Normally such conditions are difficult to meet for most people of today.
Yet in the Kasmir Shivaism course the entire complexity of principles, techniques and initiatory aspects are gradually unfolded in a way so it becomes fully accessible in a very practical manner for all those, who have the curiosity and fascination to explore the tantras of kashmir, offering a fast pathway to inner transformations, genuine spiritual insights and even the highest accomplishments.
The Sanskrit term Shiva means “The Always Benevolent One” and designates in the shaivist tradition of philosophy as the supreme spiritual guide for all creatures. This is why, essentially speaking, any transcending process and any expression of liberating divine grace is always linked in a way or another to Shiva, no matter the spiritual path we might follow.
In the Kashmir Shaivism course you will learn about:
- The essential paths to spiritual liberation: The path of the Limited Being – Anavopaya
- The essential paths to spiritual liberation: The path of the Deifying Energy – Shaktopaya
- The essential paths to spiritual liberation: The path of Shiva – Shambavopaya
- The essential paths to spiritual liberation: The Supreme Path, or the Path without steps – Anupaya
- Study of fundamental treatises of the Kashmir Shaivism: Shiva Sutra, Spanda Karika, Vijnana Bhairava Tantra etc.
- The 112 major direct methods of enlightenment contained in the esoteric treatise Vijnana Bhairava Tantra
- The mysteries of the 36 essential aspects of manifestation (tattvas)
- The mysteries of the phonemic divine energies – of the creative divine Logos
- Esoteric methods to profoundly, intensely activate the subtle centres of force (chakras) and of all their “petals” – specific vibratory directions
- Special initiation in the Sri Vidya esotericism: the mantras of the 15 nityas of the Great Cosmic Power Tripura Sundari
- Secret spiritual methods comprised in the famous work Sundaryalahari
- Rituals of Shiva adoration
- Secret mantras for awakening and activation in our being the 3 essential stages of the formidable power of the Shiva lingam
Yearly written exams give access to special initiations:
- Kshurika mantra – a mantra specific to Shaivism tradition for opening Brahmarandhra, which offer the ability to instantly transcend the limited individual condition, as well as to practice the secret method of the “transfer of consciousness” (known as Phowa in Tibetan tradition).
- Esoteric method to realise the secret erotic tantric procedure, Maithuna.
- The mantra of complete transcending of all limitations inherent to the common human condition, as well as of the individual karmic conditions.
Schedule: Contact us for further information.
Teacher: Mirela Nielsen
Venue: Concordia, Nordre Fasanvej 230A, 2200N
Prices: 199 DKK pr lesson, 398 DKK for a double lesson.
Sign up: firstname.lastname@example.org