Available for purchase
For yogis & tantrics, the benefits and effects of perfect amorous continence are well-known. When mastered, perfect amorous continence unlocks the possibility for couples to
- make love for hours and experience multiple orgasms (both men and women) without ejaculation
- transmute & sublimate the sexual creative energy for higher purposes (such as increasing stamina, intellectual power, and creativity in daily life)
- experience deeper levels of love and intimacy in the relationship
- make great spiritual leaps and experience states of cosmic bliss & ecstasy through lovemaking
But mastering continence is easier said than done. Especially in the case of men, perfect continence represents one of the most difficult and most rewarding achievements on the spiritual path – taking an immense amount of training and sacrifice.
And while women are naturally gifted when it comes to learning continence in the bedroom, it is not so easy to keep perfect continence in daily life – especially at the level of thoughts and emotions.
The Amorous Erotic Continence Seminar is for aspiring yogis, tantrics, couples and singles who want to better understand and eventually master Amorous Continence, for faster spiritual progress & limitless possibilities both in the bedroom and in daily life.
Topics that will be covered
- An overview of amorous continence
- How it actually works – the physical, energetic, and spiritual phenomena and effects of amorous continence
- The learning process: steps and goals to learning and mastering continence
- How to work in a couple relationship towards continence (and how women can help men in their training)
- Common errors & negative effects of incontinence on the spiritual path
- Sessions for men & women – advice for men & women on the path of mastering continence, individually and in couple relationships
Saturday 29 May
10:00-13:00 Lecture and exercises with Advaitananda and Adina
15:00-18:00 Lecture and meditation with Advaitananda and Adina
20:00-22:00 An inspiring movie about the first steps in learning about Amorous Continence on the Tantric path
Sunday 30 May
10:00-13:00 Sessions for Men & Women (Men with Advaitananda / Women with Adina)
15:00-17:00 Lecture and meditation with Advaitananda and Adina
17:00-18:00 Q&A with Advaitananda & Adina
The entire program will be held online through Zoom. Participants will receive the link upon registration & payment for the event
Replays will be available for viewing for up to two weeks after the event on NATHA ONLINE.
69 Euro – Single
100 Euro – Couple Ticket
About the teachers
Advaitananda is a scientist with a speciality in nuclear physics and he is best known for his pioneering views on bridging modern science with esoteric technology. His philosophy in life is to live fully and consciously, using the principle of continuous and conscious transformation as the engine of evolution.
Advaitananda is also coordinator of the Atman International Teacher Training Programs in Yoga, Tantra and Meditation which has seen hundreds of teachers graduate and start courses to share spiritual knowledge.
Adina is a tantra and yoga teacher with vast experience in working with spiritual knowledge through courses, seminars and workshops all over the world.
Together with her beloved husband, Advaitananda, and under the guidance of her spiritual guide Grieg (who is famous for his modern approach to the ancient yoga and tantra teachings), she has devoted her life to promote the tantric wisdom.
Adina is a passionate practitioner of spirituality with 30 years of devotion to transformation and women’s growth.