Update to classes and info related to Covid-19 All Natha’s classes remain open. Your health is our priority, we are keeping up to date with the situation and will continue to follow best practice and governmental guidance as and when we receive it. Here is what Natha does – and what you can do – to stay healthy.
1. We are making every effort to ensure the overall hygiene in Natha, our cleaning procedures are already very comprehensive, but we will regularly replace (paper) towels, replenish soap dispensers and disinfect the equipment
2. We are sanitizing our rubber yoga mats and cotton yoga mat covers. You are always welcome to bring your own yoga mat, mat towel and blanket from home
3. We ensure the recommended spacing between yoga mats
4. We will provide extra sanitary measures, hand sanitizer and sanitizing spray in yoga halls and bathrooms
5. We have a clear policy for students and teachers that actively encourages anyone feeling unwell or who has been traveling in high risk areas to stay home
6. We are ready to move all courses online (as we did in the spring), if the current government recommendations change, so you can rest sure that your class will continue to take place We encourage you to take the necessary precautions to stay healthy: Eat well, sleep well, practice yoga and take herbal remedies, vitamin c etc that boost your immune system. It’s important to maintain a state of inner balance! If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch with our team and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Stay healthy and happy Team Natha