The Kashmir Shaivism tradition is considered one of the most transcendental forms of yoga, as well as the purest and highest form of tantrism, and certainly one of the greatest spiritual treasures of humankind, which offers an extraordinarily direct, effective path towards God.
Although the profound understanding and the proper practical use of the fundamental principles and methods specific to Kashmir Shaivism usually imply a high level of consciousness development, all such principles and initiatory aspects are described in a fully accessible manner in this course.
This course will gradually reveal fundamental aspects of this unique spiritual tradition, and includes (among many other topics) the following:
- the Essential paths to spiritual liberation: the path of the Limited Being – Anavopaya; the path of the Deifying Energy – Shaktopaya; the path of Shiva – Shambavopaya; the Supreme Path (or the Path without steps) – Anupaya
- The mysteries of the 36 essential aspects of manifestation (tattvas)
- The mysteries of the phonemic divine energies (of the creative divine Logos)
- Esoteric methods to profoundly, intensely activate the subtle centres of force (Chakras) and of all their “petals” (specific vibratory directions)
- Initiatory and practical study of certain fundamental treatises of the Kashmir Shaivism: Shiva Sutra, Spanda Karika, Vijnana Bhairava Tantra etc.
- Full revelation, from an efficient, practical perspective, of the 112 major direct methods of enlightenment contained in the esoteric treatise Vijnana Bhairava Tantra, which confer the revelation of the Immortal Supreme Self (Atman) and ecstatic, full union with God.
Join us for this free intro workshop to be introduced to the path of Kashmir Shaivism, the teacher and the course!
To learn more about the course: