Want to try yoga with us? Join our Free Yoga Intro Workshop!
Come learn about the unique approach & curriculum of the Esoteric Integral Yoga course, try the practice, meet the teachers, and ask any questions you have about the course!
The intro workshop includes a short introduction, a guided yoga practice (around 1 hour), and presentation about the course.
The workshop will cover key topics & frequently asked questions such as:
- Why “Esoteric” and “Integral”? – the meaning & purpose of this unique & effective path
- Inner attitudes in Yoga practice – why practicing in this way leads to more powerful results, especially at the mental & emotional levels
- Law of Resonance – the scientific basis of how & why we practice Yoga, and all the techniques
- Transformation through Yoga – practicing yoga to efficiently transform all areas of life (and how). Continuous Transformation.
- Structure & Curriculum of the course – and why it is a course (and not just practice sessions)
No previous knowledge, experience, or level of flexibility is required. Both beginners & more advanced practitioners are welcome!
We will have complimentary tea & snacks, and we have yoga mats for you to use – just come in comfortable clothes and enjoy!
All participants of this workshop are eligible for our special intro offer – you will be able to sign up for the first 1 or 3 months at a discounted rate, if you decide to sign up at reception in the same evening after the workshop!
Practical information about the Esoteric Integral Yoga course:
In the first year we lay a solid foundation for a lifelong transformative yoga practice by studying & practicing the following:
- Warming up exercises, yoga postures and complete yogic relaxation. The purpose and inner attitude in yoga. Yoga nidra (conscious yogic ‘sleep’)
- Subtle energetic anatomy. Subtle force centers (chakras), energy channels (nadis) and the aura (koshas)
- The power of thought and the role of attention. Concentration exercises, profound yogic meditation (Laya Yoga) and a meditation exercise to reveal the Supreme Self.
- Universal laws, such as the law of Resonance, the law of Polarity and the law of Success. The moral & ethical fundamentals in yoga (yama & niyama)
- Purification methods, healthy diet and natural methods to improve health and prolong life
Each course lasts 2 hours, once a week, which includes a 60-90 min yoga practice session. Each week you will receive written course material with details regarding the techniques, yogic philosophy of life, and other supplementary information. You will be taught by experienced yoga teachers who have used this learning system for years as an essential part of their own path of self-development.
You can read more about the yoga course, teachers and prices here: https://natha.dk/courses/yoga/
Everyone is welcome, regardless of prior experience. Many come to us with some yoga experience from other places, and are surprised at the depth they discover in our courses, feeling that they are learning and discovering yoga for the first time.