This evening you are invited to visit our center, meet your future teachers and find out if the course is something for you.
You will learn about our vision upon yoga and the yoga course, practical elements of the course, and get a feeling for yourself of the course and how a class is. There will be time to answer your questions, and you will get a written introductory course material.
The program will consist of both a theoretical introduction to the course, and a practical session of around 1 hr duration. Bring relaxed clothes that you are comfortable to move in.
The theoretical introduction will touch upon the characteristics of a genuine and esoteric approach to yoga, including the law of resonance and basic explanations about the subtle force centers (chakras), and a presentation of the course structure, membership and our community. The practical session will consist of yogic warming up exercises, asanas (yoga postures) and a complete yogic relaxation. After the intro you will have the possibility to socialize with the teachers and other students, and sign up to the course on the spot with a special intro discount.
The yoga course is for you, who wants to go inside yourself and discover your inner universe, and transform using yogic methods. It gives you insight into your own hidden potentials and teaches you how to cultivate them, and how to purify yourself at a profound level – physically, mentally, emotionally, and even spiritually. It gives you methods to live a more healthy, harmonious and meaningful life, and discover the spiritual dimension beyond daily life.
In the first year we lay a solid foundation, by studying and practicing the following:
- Warming up exercises, yoga postures and complete yogic relaxation. The purpose and inner attitude in yoga. Yoga nidra (conscious yogic ‘sleep’)
- Subtle energetic anatomy. Subtle force centers (chakras), energy channels (nadis) and the aura (koshas)
- The power of thought and the role of attention. Concentration exercises, profound yogic meditation (Laya Yoga) and a meditation exercise to reveal the Supreme Self.
- Universal laws, such as the law of Resonance, the law of Polarity and the law of Success. The moral & ethical fundamentals in yoga (yama & niyama)
- Purification methods, healthy diet and natural methods to improve health and prolong life.
Each course lasts 2 hours, once a week, which includes a 60-90 min yoga practice session. Each week you will receive written course material with details regarding the techniques, yogic philosophy of life, and other supplementary information. You will be taught by experienced yoga teachers who have used this learning system for years as an essential part of their own path of self-development.
You can read more about the yoga course, teachers and prices here: https://natha.dk/courses/yoga/
Everyone is welcome, regardless of prior experience. Many come to us with some yoga experience from other places, and are surprised at the depth they discover in our courses, feeling that they are learning and discovering yoga for the first time.