Esoteric Yoga Intro Workshop
This FREE introduction workshop gives you a good insight into Natha’s Esoteric Yoga Course.
About the course:
The Esoteric Yoga Course gradually guides you from zero into the fascinating realms of self-discovery. Even as experienced Yogi you will find a completely new depth of practice and knowledge.
The methods and techniques that you will learn in the course can be applied in your day to day life, improving all areas of your life through perseverant practice and universal understandings.
The course is advancing gradually and continuously, taking you on an ever deepening authentic spiritual path and its whole spectrum of efficient yogic methods and techniques.
The course is based on the most comprehensive and integrative Yoga system, academically compiled and structured, offering a yearly 46 weeks curriculum including extensive course notes.
Yoga practice will help you to achieve:
• Deep Relaxation
• Radiating Joy
• Vibrant Health
• Unlimited Love
• Inner strength
• Profound Wisdom
• A new perspective
• More self-awareness
• Trust and confidence
• Emotional balance
• Positive transformation
• Endless happiness
What will I learn in the Esoteric Yoga Course?
• More than 40 asanas – their effects and benefits
• Deep knowledge of the Chakra system to get known to the different levels of consciousness and personality aspects
• Meditation and concentration techniques (such as Laya yoga)
• Different techniques (Pranayamas) to regenerate, purify and strengthen your energetic layers
• Fundamental laws and principles including the laws of resonance, correspondence and polarity
• Sexual Continence to completely preserve your vital potential and master your erotic energies
• Biological transmutation and sublimation to completely transform your inner potentials and energies
• Natural healing and purification of the body, emotions and mind as well as dietary principles
• Mental training exercises for a perfectly focused mind – and so much more…
– The workshop is free for all. Its in English.
– The course starts: Wednesday 25th September 19-21 with yoga teacher Zina Zeitoun and teaching assistant Brian Truelsen (English).
– Free parking along Albanigade.
– We have yoga mats and blankets for all.
– Wear loose-fitting clothes allowing free movement.
After the workshop you can sign up for the course with 20 % discount for a minimum of 3 or 6 months subscription.
Start the glorious journey towards your limitless Self.
We look forward to see you.SIGN UP HERE