SCIENCE OF INTEGRAL SUCCESS – MINI COURSE
A mini-course in 7 sessions
IT IS NOT THE MOUNTAIN WE CONQUER BUT OURSELVES
It is said that “success comes at a cost”. You hear of high flying successful business people that suddenly drop dead in a hotel room somewhere and have to be flown back to their own funeral. Or people dying right after they retire and were about to “start enjoying life”. You have people who “choose their family at the expense of a career” or the other way around.
So many people get to the “top of the mountain”, only to discover that something is missing or that the cost was truly too high. It seems that in order to obtain success we have to sacrifice something – but that something doesn’t have to be our health and happiness.
SUCCESS WITHOUT SIDE EFFECTS
For many years tons of trash was being sold to China, millions of old computers and piles of plastic, shampoo bottles and yoghurt containers being shipped in giant containers to end up in giant landfills. Some countries are all clean, but the planet still has a problem.
There is a law of balance in the universe and if you push things too far in one direction, you create trouble somewhere else. It’s a law which can’t be ignored, just like gravity. It still works, even if you don’t believe in it.
If we want to have success in life, in whatever area of life, we need to successfully work with gravity instead of against it. “He who masters balance masters everything in the universe”
MOTIVATIONS AND DESIRES – YOUR LOCAL DRUG DEALERS
The biggest problem today is the complex MOTIVATIONAL system that hides the real flow of LIFE => making us act against our own deep needs and ruin the integral SUCCESS.
Basically, desires and motivational factors drive us to do things which are out of sync, with the universal laws and with ourselves and our own fundamental needs. They are automation factors, effectively blinding us. Motivation is lying to you. It’s a drug dealer that wants you to get your daily fix. People get addicted to the gym, to the rush of closing a big deal at work, to getting “likes” on Facebook. Dopamine and adrenaline rushing through the body.
Instead of using willpower to obtain real goals, our willpower gets corrupted into pursuing things which aren’t really important, and even if you apparently obtain success (1 million likes!) – it will come with heavy side effects and it won’t make you happy.
The Science of Integral Success Mini-Course might teach you:
- How to obtain success without side effects
- Discover the connection between your fundamental needs and your goals in life
- Avoid falling into the trap of “working harder”
- Willpower vs Desires – the biggest force in the universe
- Replace shallow motivational schemes with deep aspiration and true sense of purpose
- Develop your attention and the capacity to keep your eyes on the goal
The course is build on the some of the fundamental pillars of our teaching systems and what we can call today ‘advanced human technology’. Not the kind of external technology most people rely on today, but your own inner technology.
The ancient yogis knew a thing or two about success! Struggling with their own minds through hours, days and years of meditation, the moment when you break through the clouds is a victory that everyone can recognize.
There is a profound connection between the qualities needed to achieve mastery in yoga and meditation and the state of success in general…. Knowing the science of human consciousness and the mechanisms of your mind, all doors will open…
Expect a groundbreaking take on success in Advaitananda Stoian’s brand new mini-course.
About Advaitananda Stoian
Advaitananda Stoian has a masters degree in nuclear physics and has worked in scientific research and artificial intelligence for years. In his youth, he played on the national team of basketball and since then he has found his passion for yoga and meditation and in applying a scientific approach to spiritual evolution. He is the author of the extensive 2.5-year meditation course in Natha Yogacenter and co-author of the Intensive Tantra course, which, with more than 400 lessons, is today the most comprehensive tantra course in the world.
Advaita is an inspiring speaker, with profoundly thought-provoking and often surprising new perspectives on each subject he touches. His approach to any topic is direct, straight and from experience and invites you to open up to a new horizon of understanding.
A Mini-course in 7 sessions
COURSE 1: Tuesday 12 Nov @ 20.00 – 22.00
- Shifting the Paradigm: from a localised success to an integral success.
- The good start of a fruitful journey.
- The keys to unlock the path to success.
COURSE 2: Tuesday 26 Nov @ 20.00 – 22.00
- Making Transformation your friend and Sacrifice your ally.
- Capacity to shift perspective: taking the lead in your life.
- Secrets of controlling the most powerful instrument you have onboard: ATTENTION.
COURSE 3: Tuesday 10 Dec @ 20.00 – 22.00
- Training the WILLPOWER to answer your true needs.
- Boosting your SELF-CONFIDENCE without inflating your ego.
COURSE 4: Tuesday 07 Jan @ 20.00 – 22.00
- Finding the true goals that worth the efforts.
- DETACHMENT: The magic key for inner peace in the middle of the storm
- Unlocking TRANSFIGURATION – the force that lead to success
- Be the winner by default: BE THE REAL OPTIMIST.
COURSE 5: Tuesday 21 Jan @ 20.00 – 22.00
- POWER and Success: the secret balance.
- The principle of ABUNDANCE: how to always have all resources need.
- Secrets of amorous power and fulfilment: a secret ingredient of SUCCESS.
COURSE 6: Tuesday 04 Feb @ 20.00 – 22.00
- Learning to work with the HEART: a practical guide.
- Heart-based living in simple steps.
COURSE 7: Tuesday 18 Feb @ 20.00 – 22.00
- The seven steps esoteric method to always find the deepest goals and aspirations and to manifest them in LIFE.
- What now? How to move forward on the path to success
The sessions are connected and are designed for you to follow the entire course successively. It is therefore not possible to participate in only some of the sessions – the only exception is for those who wish to join by the second course (Tuesday 26 Nov) even if they missed the first one.
If you participate in the S.O.S workshop kept in Copenhagen in August 2018 please contact us pr. mail and we will offer to a special price and condition for participation.
“The successful person trains himself to reject the thought of failure at all times. You should transfer your attention from failure to success, from worry to calmness, from mental wanderings to concentration, from restlessness to peace, and from peace to the divine bliss within. When you attain this state of Self-realisation the purpose of your life will have been gloriously fulfilled.”
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”