Learn the yogic secrets to better health, immunity, and wellbeing
This intensive weekend course was designed for those who want to develop a deeper understanding of the universal principles & mechanisms of health, immunity, healing, and purification.
Together with our teachers, you’ll spend each day focusing on discovering and understanding the principles of a healthy and happy existence.
At the end of this journey, expect to have formed a deeper understanding of the powerful physical and esoteric tools needed to eliminate stress, negativity and anxiety and improve the overall quality of your life.
Friday 8 May
Immunity & Inner Fire – An Initiation in Resonance & Solarity
A 2-hour workshop led by Thomas & Louise on the yogic perspective on immunity & the importance of awakening the inner fire.
Our physical states are a direct reflection of our mental & emotional states.
These inner states create an electromagnetic field which scientists have started to measure & study with the help of modern scientific equipment.
By transmuting our inner states – for example, from fear to courage, or from doubt to optimism – we are able to influence, through the law of resonance, our physical health & well-being.
In this workshop you’ll learn about:
- The electromagnetic fields generated by the body & its cells, based on internal mental & emotional states
- How cells & organs of the body are impacted by the field we radiate from our thoughts and emotions
- The “inner fire” which fights & kills negative resonances and impurities (invaders & viruses) from the environment
- How to use positive inner states (such as self-confidence, determination, and optimism) to boost immunity, prevent disease, and accelerate the healing process
Saturday 9 May
Spiritual Healing – The Process of Curative Transformation
A 2 hour workshop by Advaitananda on the esoteric significance & process of healing.
Several ancient traditions have a saying:
“There is an herb for every disease. You only have to go and find it.”
This reveals a hidden secret of the healing process: that the journey of finding the cure is part of the cure itself.
When facing disease, our responsibility is to first find the lesson that the disease represents, then to find the cure, then to apply the cure until we are healed.
The truth about the healing process is that it is a process of learning. A fast learner is a fast healer.
And the most important healing factor in our lives is LOVE.
What you’ll learn in this workshop:
- The true spiritual purpose of disease: that every disease represents a lesson, and the process of healing involves learning a lesson which we have unconsciously avoided
- Why disease is impossible to avoid, and why the key to being healthy is to heal fast – not to “stay healthy”
- Faith: the key to a successful cure & why most people “accidentally” fall into doubt
- Why resistance to transformation results in disease, and how transformation is the process of healing itself
Sunday 10 May
Physical & Energetic Purification – The Art of Cutting Impurities
A 2-hour workshop led by Louise & Thomas on physical & energetic purification.
The state of health is a state of happiness.
If you are bored, unhappy, stressed or depressed – these are signs of much deeper unconscious problems.
When left unconscious, the subtle effects of unconscious problems will accumulate until they manifest as unavoidable physical diseases.
To maintain a state of health & happiness is to consciously identify & eliminate our unconscious impurities before their effects accumulate & become disastrous.
What you’ll learn in this workshop:
- How unhappiness, boredom, stress and depression are symptoms of subtle energetic blockages
- How to identify the deeply-ingrained unconscious mental & emotional patterns which manifest as stress, boredom, anxiety & physical disease
- How to cut out negative habits & resonances – and why the best solution is to replace it with a better one
- How to use yoga & meditation techniques and utilize the Law of Resonance to purify the subconscious, eliminate negative resonances and habits, and elevate our daily inner states
Initiations in Efficient Yogic Techniques
Each workshop includes learning practical yogic techniques or meditation exercises, to create tangible transformation in your health & life.
Many of these techniques are designed to train your focus & attention, induce a deeper state of relaxation, elevate your inner state and help you enter (and maintain) higher states of consciousness
Designed For Both Office & Remote-Workers, Students, And Busy (But Isolated) People
We designed our program to fit with the schedules of students and people working from home or in the office.
We scheduled each workshop to take place before dinner & after normal working hours.
And if you’re unable to attend any of the sessions for any reason, we’ll provide recordings so you can watch or listen whenever it’s most convenient for you!
Meet The Teachers
Thomas is a yoga and tantra teacher based in Copenhagen, Denmark. He has been studying, practicing and teaching the yogic philosophy for more than a decade.
Today Thomas makes a living out of teaching and lifestyle coaching.
Advaitananda is a scientist with a speciality in nuclear physics and he is best known on his pioneering views on bridging modern science with esoteric technology. His philosophy in life is to live fully and consciously, using the principle of continuous and conscious transformation as the engine of evolution.
Advaitananda is coordinator of the Atman International Teacher Training Programs in Yoga, Tantra and Meditation which has seen hundreds of teachers graduate and start courses to share spiritual knowledge.
Louise has been teaching Hatha Yoga, meditation and yoga nidra since 2010. She is a certified yoga instructor through the Atman Federation, and teaches yoga full time both in corporations, and at Natha where she teaches the Esoteric Hatha Yoga and Esoteric Tantra Yoga course.
“Yoga not only gives me inner silence, flexibility and strength. Yoga gives give me a foundation, greater awareness, more energy, love and it supports and strengthens all activities in my life.”
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I join the workshops?
The event will be live streamed on Zoom – you’ll receive a link to the workshops in your email before the event.
Will recordings be made available?
Yes, the event will be recorded. We will give each participant access to the recordings of the workshops they purchased.
Please note that it will take some time for us to edit and release the recordings – you will most likely have them within a week.
What if I can't attend live?
While it’s best if you do attend live, you’ll still receive the recordings which you can watch any time.
Will we be able to ask questions during the live event?
Yes, each workshops will have a minimum 15min Q&A session at the end. You can ask your questions anytime throughout the workshop, and the teacher will answer as many questions at the end as time allows.