1-Month Unlimited Pass
Try as many classes as you want for 1 month!
About the Unlimited Pass
The Unlimited Pass gives you 1 month of unlimited access to all of our Year 1 classes, in all of our locations, including:
An Intensive Study of Yogic Science & Spirituality for the Realization of the Human Potential
YOGA means, among other things:
1. Conscious Accelerated Evolution – through systematic spiritual practice
2. Ability & Intelligence In Action – using your own inner resources intelligently and with maximum efficiency
The Path of High-Intensity Expansion of Consciousness
Tantra suggests that all of life’s experiences should be lived fully, and implies a conscious and courageous exploration of all of life.
It is a path well-suited for those who wish to experience all that life has to offer, and to use every life situation as an opportunity for growth.
The foundation of all self development and conscious evolution.
This course offers a comprehensive mental training system which allows practitioners to understand the mechanisms of the mind, increasing Self-Awareness and awakening of consciousness.
Fully awakening as a woman means to recognize the inherent perfection of your feminine nature, to become aware of your essential nature as pure bliss, and to remove all the ego masks and blockages which prevent your inner heart from shining.
Freedom from fears and limitations characterizes an awakened woman – a woman who is confident in her qualities, playful and spontaneous is a ceaseless inspiration to those around her.
In the ayurveda course, students will learn and practice resonance medicine – including how to overcome health challenges or use plants to trigger certain inner healing processes (using natural psychotropic effects, which act through energetic resonance)
Students will also identify and understand their constitution, and maintain balance through the choice of food, sleep, and other daily habits
What makes our courses different?
1. Our courses aren’t just “classes” like you’ll find at other studios. They are designed with a university-like curriculum – each class includes in-depth theory so you can fully understand why and how the practice works
2. Teachers are real practitioners who have gone through rigorous training & examination – not just a “200 hour training course”. (Yoga teachers have at least 4 years of experience, Tantra teachers have at least 7, and Meditation teachers have many more)
3. We are a spiritual family. Many say that one of their favorite things about Natha is the community – how they’ve found deeper and more meaningful connections than most people are used to, yet deep down have been searching for all their lives.
4. The courses are designed for life-changing transformation – the courses present a synthesis of the most efficient spiritual techniques and initiations from authentic lineages, and are backed by genuine spiritual guidance.
5. Teachers are open & approachable for personal help, guidance, and answers. They’re not just here to guide the practice or present information – they’re here to help you evolve and meet your personal goals & aspirations!
We believe our courses are the most in-depth, comprehensive courses available in Denmark, and are unlike what you’ll find anywhere else.
We hope you’ll give it a try and see for yourself!
How it works
- Purchase the pass on this page
- Book your class on the booking page
- Attend your class (online only until at least 3 January 2021)
- Continue to attend as many classes as you want for 1 month
- Choose to continue if you want – it does NOT auto-renew, and we don’t lock you into any contracts.
All NATHA classes will be held completely online from Wednesday 9 December.
- Year 1 courses are open for enrollment every year from September until April
- Your pass is valid for 1 month from the first day you attend a class
This offer is for new students ONLY – meaning you are not currently enrolled in any classes.
If you’re a current student and interested in trying new classes – contact us so we can arrange it for you.
You can join as many classes as you want for 1 month, so you can make sure a class is a good fit for you before you enroll.
You can join the classes at our locations in Copenhagen, Odense, Aarhus, and Helsingor.
The 1-month period starts the day you come in for your first class
So you can buy the pass now, and start the 1-month period whenever it’s most convenient for you.
All of our courses open on the week of 21 September 2020. If you purchase between April-August, you’ll have to wait until September to begin using the pass.
You will be eligible for student discounts on all workshops, retreats, & events while your pass is active.
This pass allows access to Year 1 classes only. It does NOT include access to classes in Year 2 or higher.
Year 1 Course Schedule
ESOTERIC YOGA COURSE
|Thursdays 17.00 – 19.00 with Carmen Gherase||Copenhagen||ENG|
|Mondays 19.30 - 21.30 with Erotina Larsen||Copenhagen||DAN|
|Tuesdays 17.00-19.00 with Delia||Aarhus - Vester Alle 8, Room 209, 2 Sal, Aarhus C (Folkeoplysningens Hus)||ENG|
|Wednesdays 19.30-21.30 with Minodora & Arthur||Aarhus - Mejlgade 95, 4. sal, 8000 Aarhus C||ENG|
ESOTERIC TANTRA COURSE
|Mondays 17.00 - 19.30 with Richard Løvlund & Angela Østergaard||Copenhagen||DAN|
|Thursdays 19.15 - 21.45 with Sahajananda Porslund & Aida Curak||Copenhagen||ENG|
|Mondays 17.00 - 19.30 with Ananda & Ulrik||Aarhus||ENG|
|Tuesdays 19.45 - 22.15 with Emmeline & Ulrik||Aarhus||DAN|
*If you are interested in the course in Odense, please write to us at email@example.com to be informed when the course will start!
ESOTERIC MEDITATION COURSE
|Mondays 19.30 - 21.30 with Sahajananda Porslund - Starting date TBD (to be determined)!*||Copenhagen||ENG|
*Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be notified when this course will start!
TANTRA FOR WOMEN
Tuesdays 17.00 - 19.00 with Mille Walentini Copenhagen DAN Thursdays at 17.30 - 20.00 with Minodora & Iris Aarhus - Guldsmedgade 26b, st, 8000 Aarhus (Hjerterum) ENG
**Please note that the Tantra for Women course is held approximately once every 2 weeks!
HATHA YOGA CLASSES
|Saturdays 10.00 - 12.30 with Teodor, Poul and Andrea||Copenhagen||ENG/DAN|