Live Consciously & Learn From Everything
Tantra is a spiritual path which suggests to live consciously and learn from everything life has to offer. It is known as as a path of living detached yet fully engaged with the world, and is suited for those who aim to use every life situation as an opportunity for growth.
Unlike other spiritual paths which deny or renounce worldly desires & sexuality, Tantra suggests that all of life’s experiences should be lived fully, consciously, and courageously. Through the power of consciousness, every situation and challenge becomes an opportunity for transformation. And you are capable to transform any part of life that you choose.
In the Esoteric Tantra Yoga course, we approach Tantra as both a genuine spiritual path and one of the most efficient systems for transformation & personal development.
Explore Tantric Eroticism & Conscious Couple Relationships
There are many misconceptions about “Tantric Sex” today. This course will clarify the difference between sex and pure eroticism, and how genuine Tantrics approach relationships & lovemaking.
Tantra teaches the keys to long-lasting love & attraction in couple relationships. In Tantra, relationships & lovemaking are some of the most powerful tools for growth, transformation, and endless happiness – when taken consciously!
You will also learn practical methods to use the creative sexual potential for higher purposes – to improve focus & performance at work, to increase love & happiness in everyday life, and even to reach the highest spiritual realisations.
This course is for you if…
You are interested in consciously transforming your life
Tantra does not deny or ignore any aspect of life – it aims to become fully conscious of everything, and to transform them using the power of consciousness.
You will learn tools & methods that can transform every area of your life with proper & perseverent practice. You don’t even have to believe it at first – if you try, you will see for yourself!
You want a practical, scientific approach to spirituality
You may have already started to notice some common patterns in nature – such as sacred geometry – or common principles to success in work or relationships.
This course explores spiritual principles in an academic way, even linking to the latest discoveries of modern biology, psychology, and especially physics (mechanics, electro-magnetics, and quantum physics).
These are explored in a way that is accessible for everyone. Even total beginners can understand the principles presented in this course.
You want to grow spiritually while still living fully in the world
Tantra is known as a path of living detached, yet fully engaged with the world.
The Tantra course will help you to find spiritual meaning & lessons in every aspect of life, so that life itself becomes your greatest teacher.
The course curriculum includes…
- Yogic Tools & Methods for Inner Transformation – Hatha Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Creative Visualization, Yoga Nidra (conscious sleep) and more
- Chakra Sadhana – asanas, techniques & meditations for purifying & activating the highest qualities of each of the chakras
- Koshas – you will study and eventually perceive the subtle anatomy of the human being, including the energetic and mental layers (where thoughts & emotions manifest)
- Tantric Inner Alchemy – including the well-known (but little understood) transmutation & sublimation of sexual energy, and how to direct it towards higher purposes
Tantric Couple Relationships
Spiritual Couple Relationships – lessons for men and women, and what it means to spiritualize a relationship and turn it into “a happiness factory”
Conscious Touch & Tantra Massage – how to use the power of consciousness to turn touch into an ecstatic experience
The Power of Orgasm – how to separate orgasm from ejaculation, and how to experience multiple orgasms (both men & women)
Power Polarity Yoga – yoga done in a couple for amplified effects by means of the Law of Polarity
Lovemaking Postures – each with specific effects & with the purpose of reaching high states of consciousness in lovemaking
Secret Tantric Initiations
- Laya Yoga – one of the most powerful forms of meditation, including initiation into a secret mantra
- Maha Vidya Yoga – The 10 Great Cosmic Powers & their role and power in daily life
- Tantric Magic & Rituals – transformation through the use of universal principles
- Universal Principles for Accelerated Transformation – such as the principle of spontaneity, principle of acting without hesitation, principle of perceptive presence in the present moment, principle of accumulating energy, principle of action and reaction, the occult principle of rhythm and repetition
Transform every area of life
Physical & Emotional Health
- Better emotional awareness & control
- Increased relaxation and regeneration in daily life
- Effective stress management and emotional balance
- Better awareness & control of your energy levels – you will learn Tantric methods & principles for staying sharp, vital, and energetic throughout the day!
Willpower & Mental Control
- Increased capacity & usage of mental/creative potential, and an increased ability to access superior levels of the mind
- Igniting your inner fire & passion for life
- Increased willpower, discipline and self-control – the ability to cut bad habits & follow through on conscious decisions
- Learn how to be efficient & relaxed in action, how to be productive without rushing or getting stressed
Relationships & Love Life
- Enrich your love life and gain a deeper understanding of intimacy & sexuality
- Awaken your erotic potential and discover the secrets of the tantric orgasm
- For men: develop more masculine stamina and stand-up power
- For women: unlock your feminine charm, beauty, and awaken your inner Goddess
Spiritual Growth & Fulfillment
- Constantly growing self-awareness – including awareness upon your unique qualities, gifts, talents, and challenges
- Discovering & cultivating your ability to transform in whatever direction you consciously choose
- Discovering a deeper feeling of purpose and belonging in your life
- Spiritualize every aspect of life – see the divine in everything
In the first year, classes are 2.5 hours consisting of 90 minutes of practice, and 60 minutes of theory.
There are 46-48 classes in a year – 1 per week. Classes pause in August and resume in September each year.
New students must start in Year 1. Skipping years is not allowed, because the later years build upon the foundations set in earlier years.
Each class includes a practice session of approx. 90 minutes and consists of 3 phases:
1. Initial awareness & warming-up exercises
The practice begins with an initial phase of awareness and warming up – to stretch the muscles, increase flexibility, and gently prepare the body to perform the various postures of ASANAS successfully.
2. The main YOGA techniques.
Practice can include asanas, pranayama, meditation, and other techniques taught in the course.
3. The complete yogic relaxation
The complete yogic relaxation is an active, conscious relaxation of the entire being. It crystallizes the results of the practice, creating long-lasting effects we can perceive even in daily life.
Theory (approx. 60 minutes) will be presented on various subjects such as:
- The game of polarity (between masculine & feminine aspects) & mechanisms of attraction
- Subtle force centers (chakras) and energetic pathways of the human body (nadis/meridians) which affect human psychology & behavior
- Tantric tools & techniques – such as asanas, pranayama, and meditation, and visualization – and their effects on your inner states & daily life
Each class also includes
Weekly Course Materials
The course materials include descriptions of the techniques you will learn, and the effects of these techniques on a physical, emotional, mental and spiritual level.
Due to the depth of the courses, the course materials often contain more information than is possible to discuss in the class – so we highly recommend you study and keep them!
You will be guided by experienced teachers who check and correct your postures & technique in the practice.
Each class also includes time for questions & answers and group discussions. And you can also schedule 1-on-1 meetings with your teacher(s) for more personal advice on specific issues or life situations!
As a student, you’ll also get
Community Membership & Student Discounts
You’ll be considered an active student and receive discounts on all upcoming workshops, events, and retreats.
You’ll also be invited to student-only workshops & community events (like our Special Summer Program and Christmas Party)!
1-on-1 Meetings With Your Teacher(s)
You can ask them anything – about the class, how to use the techniques & methods in your daily life, or even advice for specific life situations.
As an Unlimited Pass member, you can ask any one of them for a 1-on-1 meeting – they’ll be happy to speak with you!
Access to Saturday Hatha Yoga Classes
Hatha Yoga classes are held every week on Saturdays. They are a great way to get some extra practice and to start the weekend in a great way!
These classes are open to students of all levels and include an optional meditation practice at the end of each class.
Meet the Teachers
As a certified Tantra teacher, Nicol has 8 years of experience teaching in both Copenhagen & Sweden.
Nicol also has 15 years of experience as a tantra masseuse at the Tantra Temple in Copenhagen, where she is also a teacher and developer of the Tantra Massage Education.
Beyond this, Nicol is also a certified gestalt therapist and a former professional ballet dancer. She is uniquely gifted in combining tantric knowledge with dance – using her feminine creativity and sensuality to create deeply spiritual dance performances.
With a big love for transformation through elevated & effervescent eroticism, Nicol gracefully guides men, women and couples to develop deep, loving and spiritual connections with inspiration from above.
Catalin has been practicing tantra and yoga since the age of 19 and teaches Tantra and Yoga for 18 years. He enjoys the tantric perspective on life and loves to share his experiences and knowledge with his students.
He teaches Tantra and Yoga at NATHA Yogacenter in Copenhagen and he is part of the coordinating team of the Tantra and Yoga teacher’s training courses of Atman Federation.
Catalin also has a master’s degree in physics and taught as a high school teacher.
Having a deep love for Life as a school, Selena is fascinated about our immense inborn capacity for transformation. She has been studying and practicing yoga and tantra for more than 20 years, and has found at NATHA the most comprehensive and fulfilling approach to living life as a continuous and fascinating journey of learning and evolving as a human being and as a soul.
Selena has studied various topics such as social anthropology, astrology and healing massage. She has been running a vegetarian & vegan restaurant and catering company for 15 years as well as cooking for retreats and events at NATHA, and has a deep interest in natural health and wellbeing.
As a teacher, she is appreciated for her heartful engagement and enthusiasm.
Sahajananda has been researching in the field of esoteric knowledge and the ancient spiritual traditions of the planet since the age of 21. He has combined his informative research work with an in-depth practice of yogic and tantric methodologies and powerful tantric forms of meditation.
As a certified AIFYM teacher he teaches courses and workshops in Tantra, Yoga and Meditation at NATHA Yogacenter in Copenhagen and Stockholm, as well as at various festivals around Europe. He has a Master’s degree in Comparative Literature & Art Studies at Copenhagen University and a minor degree in Indology.
Daniela Ananda has been practicing Tantra and Yoga for almost 3 decades. She is also an inspiring Yoga teacher with over 10 years of experience. She is educated as a nurse, studies Ayurveda, Esoteric Astrology and Taoism, which fits her motto: “The best teacher is the one who is the best student and never stops learning.”
Ananda sees NATHA as a lighthouse for souls who aspire to understand themselves on a deeper level and to receive the perfect tools to operate optimally as human beings. Her biggest happiness is helping others to experience the same reality that she achieved through perseverant practice.
Ulrik Adinatha Lyshøj has been dedicated to a Tantric life since 2000. He is educated as a Yoga and Tantra teacher certified by the Atman International Federation of Yoga and Meditation. He is co-founder of the Tantra Temple and author of the book “Let’s Talk Tantra”.
In his daily life, he is teaching Tantra Yoga and Tantra Massage. He has a huge experience in working with people and combining bodywork with therapy and coaching in order to speed up personal and spiritual development.
With his knowledge, human insight, love, understanding and humor he gives practical tantric guidance and provides common sense solutions to the challenges of love life and relationships.
Course Schedule & Special Offer
YOGA + TANTRA SPECIAL OFFER
If you join both Yoga & Tantra, you will receive a 50% discount on the Tantra course.
This offer is valid for the first 18 months of the Tantra course curriculum.
This is because the first 18 months of each course covers similar foundational topics (chakras, asanas, pranayama, etc).
After 18 months the course curriculums cover very different topics, so each course must be paid for individually.
None of our centers nearby?
No worries, we have the perfect alternative!
Our international federation offers the same course online, for everyone who cannot reach our local centers.
You find there also free webinars, online retreats, a worldwide community and much more.
Read more about the online course: onlineyogaacademy.com/tantra
Pssst: With the coupon code NATHADK you will receive 10% off for your first year of study!